WELCOME TO OUR HOMEPAGE!

We have recently decided to make our blog private. Visit our blog here. We have opened this home page so that if we missed you and you still want access to our blog you can leave your email as a comment or you can just send me an email to taknight1@comcast.net. Thanks and sorry for this inconvenience.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Or I hope to be!

Who can turn down free stuff and a fun giveaway.... not me! SO I just entered this fabulous giveaway! It was pretty simple and it let me in on alot of crafty people who have shops on FB and etsy. Part of the entry was to post this for all my peeps! I hope you go check it out and enter yourself, there is so much cuteness to be given away! GO to CONFESSIONS OF A PROP JUNKY to get entered. Wish me luck and good luck to you all that enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment